Three Peaks Challenge
Ben Nevis at 1344 metres, Scafell Pike at 978 metres and Snowdon at 1085 metres.
If you’re feeling fit then our three peaks 24 hour challenge event could be a test of your endurance. Why not experience some of the most outstanding scenery in the UK by climbing the three highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales all in the same weekend!
Book a weekend now from £245pp!
Our experienced mountaineering instructors, qualified through the UK mountain leader training board, will cover just over 3000 metres of vertical distance with you on the trip. They will stay with you for the duration of the event.
Our expert driving team has years of experience chauffeuring between the peaks. Many other organisations who offer similar packages use coach companies to transfer between areas, this can be time consuming given the driving terrain. We use new and modern minibuses and our drivers have knowledge of the mountainous areas and will get you to the peaks faster giving you more time to complete the challenge in the 24 hour target.
- Our mountain guides will pick up groups or individuals from both Glasgow international airport and Glasgow train stations on the Saturday morning, between 10.00am to 13.00pm.
- You will then be driven up to Ben Nevis on a 2.5hour drive through the beautiful scenery of the Scottish highlands.
- We will make a stop in Fort William on route, where you will be able to buy food and supplies for the next 24hours of your challenge.
- We normally arrive at Ben Nevis between 14.00 and 16.00 depending on when people request to be picked up in Glasgow.
- On arrival people are given time to get ready and the official starting time will be set for the 24hours.
- You will then be guided up Ben Nevis with an average time to complete this in 5 hours. This is an endurance event so people need to have a good level of fitness to complete it within the time constraints.
- The sun will be setting over the highlands as your finishing the descent of the first mountain. When you get down hot drinks will be provided and then it is time to refuel, rehydrate, relax and catch some sleep on the 4 hour drive to the Lake District.
- We will arrive for a night time ascent up Scafell Pike, which should take around 4 hours to complete within the 24 hour time frame. You will catch the sun rising on the summit and hot drinks will be waiting for you on arrival back at the bus.
- We will then make the 4 hour Sunday morning drive to Wales. On arrival at Pen Y Pass we will attempt to climb the summit of Snowdon and be back at the cafe within the 24 hour target time. Snowdon normally takes between 3 and 4 hours to complete.
- After a few celebrations we will then take you to either Chester or Crewe train station where there are direct trains to north and south of the country. Some people like to book a hotel near here to relax before making the journey home.
- Please note this itinerary is just a guide and groups can be given a more bespoke package to suit their needs. Give us a call or send an email to enquire.
The Time will start at the bottom of Ben Nevis and your guide will work to achieve a 24 hour completion at the finishing summit of Snowdon. If you have not reached the summit of Snowdon within the 24 hours the party will have to descend the mountain at this point. If you would like to arrange more time to complete this challenge an additional cost can be discussed prior to the event. It is strongly advised that your participants are of an appropriate level of fitness. Our instructors have the right to refuse client participation due to medical, or any other safety grounds. We require written confirmation of participant’s medical history and current medical requirements.
|Group Capacity||Cost||Price includes|
|1 to 11 people in group||£2695||1xDriver, 1xMinibus, 1x Instructor|
|12 to 22 people in group||£5390||2xDrivers, 2xMinibuses, 2x Instructors|
|23 to 33 people in group||£8085||3xDrivers, 3xMinibuses, 3x Instructors|
Want to see when we have an open bus 3peaks challenge event available for you to book on to? Click this button to see the forthcoming schedule. If we don’t have the date you’re looking for please contact us to see if we can accommodate you. Check Now!